Coagulation tests are used to assess the functionality of a patient’s hemostasis system.
HNL Lab Medicine's Coagulation offers:
- Routine coagulation testing, including screening for factor deficiencies and monitoring coumadin and heparin therapies
- Specialized coagulation testing to aid in the diagnosis of bleeding and thrombotic disorders
- Platelet aggregation testing to evaluate platelet function
- Factor assays for inherited or acquired factor deficiencies
- Hypercoagulability profiles to detect acquired or inherited thrombotic disorders