Toxicology drug and alcohol testing utilizes urine, blood, and oral fluid to analytically determine the presence or absence of drugs and their metabolites.
HNL Lab Medicine Testing is:
- Accredited by the American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT)
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists Forensic Drug Testing (CAP-FDT)
- Licensed and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
HNL Lab Medicine’s state-of-the-art Toxicology laboratory, under the direction of board-certified forensic toxicologist, Dean Fritch, PhD. performs drug testing in accordance with clinical and forensic guidelines.
The toxicology division provides quality laboratory services supporting the community and clients in investigation, consultation, and education.
Clinical drug screening services:
- Detecting Drug and Substance Abuse
- Pain Management
- Compliance Monitoring
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Drug Overdoses
Forensic drug and alcohol testing services:
- Workplace Drug-Screening Programs
- Probation and Parole
- DUI/DWI Cases
- Postmortem Death Investigations
Our screening and confirmation analyses are done through cutting-edge technologies such as:
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LS-MS/MS)
- Liquid Chromatography- Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (LC- TOF/MS)