Get To Know HNL Lab Medicine
Our Vision isInspiring a healthier and better-informed world.
Our Mission is
To inform, improve, and guide those we serve – one test, one answer, one insight at a time.
Headquartered in Allentown, Pa., HNL Lab Medicine Is a leading, full-service medical laboratory providing testing and related services to physician offices, hospitals, long-term care facilities, employers and industrial accounts. HNL Lab Medicine has more than 60 locations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and generates more than 60 million clinical and anatomic pathology results for approximately 3 million patients and 12,000 healthcare providers each year. Its staff of more than 1,100 employees includes 35 board-certified pathologists and scientific directors and more than 400 certified lab scientists and phlebotomists working together to provide high-quality, diagnostic testing.
Patients access our services through our Patient Centers. We have more than 60 convenient locations throughout central and eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Our Patient Centers are:
- Staffed by experienced, compassionate phlebotomists
- Expertise in pediatric collections
- Convenient hours including early morning and weekend hours
- Committed to getting you out the door and back to your busy life fast, with no appointment needed
- Participates with 50+ major insurance company plans and over 300 plan types
- Rated highly by physicians
The delivery of quality testing services and information, coupled with a personalized touch, is what drives the success of HNL Lab Medicine.
If you have any questions at all, our customer care representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 877-402-4221.