The eight-week course prepares you to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Phlebotomy Technician Certification Exam upon completion.
Course Cost: $2000 $0
Get paid while you train.
The Phlebotomy Technician program includes:
- In-class study (textbook, videos, etc.), demonstrations, and hands-on training from HNL Lab Medicine’s expert laboratory professionals, phlebotomy trainers, and experienced phlebotomy staff.
- An internship at one of HNL Lab Medicine’s Patient Service Centers (PSCs), where you’ll be mentored by an HNL Lab Medicine phlebotomist and receive clinical training in the field.
- A practice exam to prepare for the ASCP certification*.
- There are no hidden fees: The tuition (valued at $2,000.00) includes textbooks, all classroom training, a hands-on internship, and a practice test for the ASCP certification exam – at NO COST to you!
- Phlebotomy Trainees will be hired on a temporary basis at $10/hour during the 8 week course with the potential to be hired after the completion of the course based on performance.
*The ASCP certification cost of $135.00 will be covered by HNL Lab Medicine upon successful completion of the program and onboarding as an HNL Lab Medicine Phlebotomist.