Health Network Laboratories (HNL Lab Medicine) has designed technology solutions to streamline your processes, provide real-time access to results, and ensure full data integration with the systems your office is already using.
Internet Order Entry & Results Reporting
HNL LabSolutions is a user-friendly, web-based application designed to simplify your lab order entry and results retrieval experience. The system is compatible with most internet browsers, so you can access your patients' laboratory records on your computer or mobile device.
- Quickly select tests, access diagnosis codes and submit orders all in one simple interface.
- Web-based system allows you access to your patients’ data anywhere.
- View specimen requirements print requisitions and labels.
- Place standing orders.
- Perform medical necessity checking for Medicare patients automatically and print ABNs in English or Spanish.
- View lab results immediately.
- Receive alerts and automatic highlighting for critical or abnormal results values.
- Search for patients by name, Patient Identification Number, or Social Security Number.
- Create patient categories for easy sorting and follow-up.
- Monitor patient responses to treatment through instant graphs and cumulative reports.
- Print results reports via Auto Print, Batch Print or Print on Demand.
- Easily access real-time results from recent patients without the hassles of locating reports or waiting for hard copies.
- Customize the way your results are received and prioritized (test or result type, abnormal values, ordering provider).
- Securely share the Reports inbox to provide access for necessary parties (physicians, caretakers), streamline office operations and ensure coverage on short-staffed office days.
- Track patient progress over time with cumulative results; graph or chart results against high and low reference ranges for specific tests.
RapidLabs™ On the Go
- View lab results, patient demographics and contact information via iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Search by specific patient name or select from a list of recent patients.
- Access results by date of service or specific test.
- Easily identify abnormal test results.
- Access all lab results, including microbiology and pathology reports.
- View specific test results or identify patterns through cumulative reports and sequential trending.
- Provide designated parties (physicians, caretakers) with access to results and reports.
- Electronic Interfacing.
- Full and secure integration with Practice Management Systems (PMS) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Health Network Laboratories (HNL Lab Medicine) supports both bidirectional (orders and results) and unidirectional (results only) interfaces, depending on your vendor’s capabilities