At HNL Lab Medicine, Culture Matters
Our team is exceptional and relentless in every way
We take pride in our dedicated, brilliant teammates that create an environment that encourages new ideas, celebrates achievements, and provides endless opportunities to learn.
Our patient-centric model drives our team toward a singular objective, while encouraging individuals to leverage their diversity of thought, background and culture to create new models, methods, and avenues of opportunity.
At HNL Lab Medicine our benefits reflect what we value.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Telemedicine options
- Employee Assistance Program: Includes counseling and stress-reduction programs
- MyTotalHealth wellness incentive program
- Free/discounted fitness memberships
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- FMLA leave of absence options
- Pet insurance
- Lifelock Protection Plans
- Child care flexible spending account option
- Elder care flexible spending account option
- Employee resource groups
- Formal mentorship programs
- Prioritization of team bonding opportunities
- Team building
- On-going professional development courses
- Established career ladders
- Career advancement opportunities
- Leadership training
- Succession planning
- Tuition assistance and reimbursement programs
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid sick time
- Work-life flexibility
- Off-shift, part-time, and per-diem opportunities
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Retirement planning services
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Health Spending Account (HSA) option
Technical Project Manager, Operational Excellence
Our Commitment to Diversity
At HNL Lab Medicine, we don’t tolerate differences, we celebrate them. HNL Lab Medicine is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We fully appreciate that the collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, inventiveness, and unique capabilities of our employees is the driving force behind the success of the company.
Our commitment to diversity doesn’t stop at our employees. Our Patient Service Centers are a place where people of all ages, races, and sexual orientations will be treated with compassion and receive high-quality care from our skilled phlebotomy team.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
R.E.P Squad: Recognition, Engagement and Philanthropy
At HNL Lab Medicine, we have a squad dedicated to making sure our team feels seen, and that they’re a part of something bigger. This volunteer committee was established to make sure we dedicate time to team building, employee recognition, and generally having fun together.
Additionally, the HNL Lab Medicine team places high value on giving back to our community. Whether we're raising funds to combat homelessness, volunteering our time to help local charities, or collecting food items to donate to local food pantries, our generous team is always up for the task.
Our R.E.P. Squad's mission is to recognize and engage colleagues while also supporting our community through philanthropic efforts.
If culture is important to you, you'll fit right in.